The PSDP-UVT Pro series combines benefits of the PSD and PSDP UV systems with the enhancement of a PID controlled heated sample stage allowing for Thermally assisted UV treament. The PSDP-UVT Thermal Assisted systems are usefully for a wide variety of applications such as thermal enhanced UV curing, UV patterning, wafer cleaning, thermal enhanced photo resist stripping, thermal enhanced PDMS bonding, fabrication and microfluidics, AFM probe cleaning, thermal enhanced ozone etching, etc.
The PSDP-UVT systems are commonly used in the electronics, semiconductor, optics, material science, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical, bio sensor and nanotechnology industries.
The addition of a Thermal assisted UV to the PSDP-UVT Series enhances the cleaning, stripping, oxidation, chemical reactions, and catalytic processes of many applications.
PSDP-UVT Pro system sizes range from a 4x4" UV system that is ideal for smaller samples such as AFM tips and microscope slides to a large 12x16" UV system capable of handling multiple wafers or LCD panels. Larger systems are available by custom order.
For information regarding UV cleaner models, sample sizes and system prices, please fill out the "Contact Me" section at the bottom of this page.
- Thermally Assisted UV treatment for enhanced cleaning,
chemical modification, catalytic reactions, thermal annealling,
thin film application, photo resist stripping and more
- Digitally Controlled Thermal Stage heats up to 200C degrees
- UV lamp generates UV light at both 185nm and 254nm
- Operates at atmospheric pressure with ambient air or oxygen
- Multiple gas ports for the introduction of gases
- Adjustable sample to lamp distance
- Safety switched to prevent user exposure to UV light
- Simple operation and compact footprint
- First rate technical support and customer service
Suitable Substrate Materials
Common UV/Ozone Applications