The PSD Standard and PSDP Pro Series digitally controlled instruments are designed for applications in the electronic, semiconductor, optics and scientific industries. A mercury vapor lamp generates ultra-violet light and ozone resulting in the atomic cleaning of silicon, silicon nitride, glass, metals, ceramics and other materials. The PSD and PSDP can also be used for UV curing, UV patterning, sharpening AFM probes, ozone etching and more.
The PSPD Pro series instruments offer additional digital control and can be upgraded to a PID heated stage system. The PSD Standard instruments offer convenient and easy to use digital preset controls in a cost effective package.
The PSD Standard and PSDP Pro Systems range in size from a 4x4" UV system that is ideal for AFM tips and microscope slides to a large 12x16" UV system capable of handling multiple wafers or LCD panels.
For information regarding UV cleaner models, sample sizes and system prices, please fill out the "Contact Me" section at the bottom of this page.
- The PSD and PSDP remove organic contaminates
- UV lamp generates UV light at both 185nm and 254nm
- Produces O3 and provides molecular excitation
- Operates at atmospheric pressure with ambient air or oxygen
- Multiple gas ports for the introduction of gases
- Sample Stage with Adjustable sample to lamp distance
- Safety switched to prevent user exposure to UV light
- Simple operation and compact footprint
- First rate technical support and customer service
Suitable Substrate Materials
Common UV/Ozone Applications